What if you woke up tomorrow and decided to change every single thing in your life. All of those things you have been writing down, the things you’ve been dreaming about, and the “to do” lists you’ve compiled were coupled with action? Your life would change exponentially.
Jessica Malone is Founder, Creator, and Chief Life Design Coach for Nacho Average Fro helping aspiring and future business owners get their lives into alignment and finally start living a life chosen and realized.
Today on the show, Pedro and Jessica start at the beginning where many people start out; in school, making good grades, going to college, graduating, and making their way into the workforce only to discover the time invested in education was only to discover a new path in life.
Jessica shares how she questioned her existence although she had a great job, a nice place, her retirement accounts nice and plump, and traveling. But something was missing. She was lacking fulfillment. Jessica shares how she could not die to the notion that life is made up of “paying your dues, or earning your stripes.” She talks about her experience with corporate culture and how it’s contradictory to living a life fulfilled by stepping into your authentic self.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Jessica stopped putting all of her value in her job, her home, and all the things that go along with the golden handcuffs we were taught to embrace
- What happened daily when she had finished working a job she didn’t love
- Jessica shares her one motivation during the time she was strapped to a corporate desk
- The challenges of entrepreneurship and how it’s a lifestyle
- Struggles associated with leaving a comfy 9-5 and plowing into entrepreneurship
- The power of self-reliance and how it can lead you to a true path to freedom
- One of the biggest opportunities sitting within arms reach by simply making one choice and asking the right questions
- Why giving yourself too many options is not a good thing
- How Jessica works to help aspiring and current entrepreneurs
- Why you’re wasting time on things you don’t really care about and how to chance that without sacrificing too much comfort
- How Jessica saved up money, insulated her life, and jumped into a whole new life
- And much more!
“When I stopped putting all the value in my job and the money I made, and all that stuff, it allowed me to start thinking about what do I really want to do? What am I passionate about and that’s when my business, although it wasn’t a business then, that’s when my business, “Not Your Average Joe” was born. And I really started talking to people on the internet about my minimalism journey.
I was doing this 30-day challenge and people gravitated toward the message and then I felt like, this is something. People want to hear what I have to say. I have a natural knack for helping people think about their lives and gather insights and really help them build a path forward for whatever it is that they want to create.” - Jessica Malone
How To Get Involved:
From rock bottom and $500 to his name, Pedro Meneses moved to the US, left everything behind seeking answers to turning his life around, becoming an entrepreneur, and thriving in business.
This show is for entrepreneurs who need a dose of reality to develop mental toughness, remove the fear of taking action, and are ready to pay the price, fight, and win at all costs!
In each episode, Pedro introduces you to world-class entrepreneurs and leaders who will share their stories and knowledge to help you get a clear vision, operate at the highest level, and build an empire.