Life is more than waking up and going to work then spending your weekend laying around on the couch or smashing through a case of beer. Life should be about true happiness. Oftentimes the average American works a job that they hate but only because it pays their bills and buys them happiness.
Although there are many forms of happiness that people can receive such as money, materialistic items, relationships, and family. Not everyone is granted happiness unless they search for it.
Kevin Palmieri has battled adversity, depression, and found himself in life. At the age of 26 Kevin founded his company “ Next Level University”. What Kevin does for other people is amazing and he dedicates his time to helping other people who are struggling to find themselves in what they want to do in life. Bringing a positive attitude with explosive insight.
Today Pedro hosts Kevin as they dive into a relatable emotional conversation that will have you on your toes. Kevin discusses his struggles with having it all at a young age. The good looks, healthy appearance, model girlfriend, six figure job, but the one thing Kevin was missing became his motivation. Through all of this, Kevin speaks about his journey into helping other people and what change he needed to make so that he didn’t have to hide behind a societal mask.
What You’ll Learn:
- What made Kevin begin self improvement
- The events that changed Kevin’s life at the age of 25
- What qualities do you need to acquire to handle success
- How Kevin adjusted his mental health from negative to positive
- Kevin speaks about his adversities he experienced when he first started his business
- Why you have to measure what you’re doing
- Learn about the three segments that can be a template for a focused mind
- Pedro and Kevin give information about mental health and how you can improve yourself
- How to manage your time to be the most productive you can be
- What you should be doing everyday to be closer to winning
- And much more!
“One of the best ways to help someone with their own self awareness is to be vulnerable with yours, I think real authentic leadership is leading by example." Kevin Palmieri
How To Get Involved:
From rock bottom and $500 to his name, Pedro Meneses moved to the US, left everything behind seeking answers to turning his life around, becoming an entrepreneur, and thriving in business.
This show is for entrepreneurs who need a dose of reality to develop mental toughness, remove the fear of taking action, and are ready to pay the price, fight, and win at all costs!
In each episode, Pedro introduces you to world-class entrepreneurs and leaders who will share their stories and knowledge to help you get a clear vision, operate at the highest level, and build an empire.