You’ve heard the story of the people who go to college, graduate, find a cushy, high-paying job in a corporate position, get married, have babies, get divorced, hit their 40s, and then change their minds on living a regular life.
Those who are smart, look outside of their lives, constantly looking for a new way, a different life, and the path to their true purpose while they’re here on this planet.
Stacey Marmolejo is the creator of Franchise Prep Academy (FPA), an unbiased program in which first time entrepreneurs learn all they need to know to buy a franchise business.
After 25 years of climbing a corporate ladder, Stacey gave up a prestigious Senior Vice President position with a national firm to purchase a start-up franchise. 16 years later she successfully sold her franchise business and now dedicates her time to helping entrepreneurs who want to pursue a similar path to career success and life happiness.
In addition to her bootcamp, Stacey volunteers her time mentoring vets interested in entrepreneurship. She has also been featured in Veteran on the Move, Franchise Times, CBS, Fox News, Authority magazine, Buzzfeed, Thrive Global and Yahoo Finance!
FPA’s mission is to help military veterans explore franchise ownership as their path to purpose, financial wealth and happiness in civilian life so they can serve their community with the same pride and skills they used while serving our country.
Today, Pedro and Stacey go on a deep existential dive into what most people experience in their life……….an awakening.
Stacey shares her early life, talking about how she disappointed her mom, made her way into college, only to graduate and start her life. She shares how she lived very well in her corporate position until liberation from marriage took her into raising her son on her own.
Stacey shares a powerful truth about the difficulty of trying to be mom and dad while finding positive role models to help her son find his identity in this world.
She and Pedro talk about overprotective mothers, and why being open to seeing the rest of the world and being brave enough to do something about it will change your life if you let it.
What You'll Learn:
- Why Stacey started Franchise Prep Academy
- The first franchise she purchased and why she purchased it
- How to connect with your 15-year old son
- One thing Stacey would not allow her son to do he was really passionate about
- Why Stacey enjoyed jet skiing
- How School of Rock brought Stacey and her son together
- Why Stacey’s mom was disappointed she didn’t join the military
- One decision that led to Stacey refinancing her home and the dividends it paid
- How many franchise locations she owned at one time
- The amount of money Stacey sold one of her franchise locations for just a few years ago
- How you can get started as a franchise owner for as little as $10K
- The structure that exists in most franchises
- Financing a franchise and the royalty percentage paid out in most
- When franchises began
- Why the only way you’ll make money is directly linked to entrepreneurship
- And much more!
Connect With Stacey:
How To Get Involved:
From rock bottom and $500 to his name, Pedro Meneses moved to the US, left everything behind seeking answers to turning his life around, becoming an entrepreneur, and thriving in business.
This show is for entrepreneurs who need a dose of reality to develop mental toughness, remove the fear of taking action, and are ready to pay the price, fight, and win at all costs!
In each episode, Pedro introduces you to world-class entrepreneurs and leaders who will share their stories and knowledge to help you get a clear vision, operate at the highest level, and build an empire.