If you want to be like the 1%, you have to abandon the 99%. How you live, how you work, and how you communicate are the key elements to creating a whole new world.
There’s not a human being on this planet that doesn’t have the same opportunity to live a magnificent life. The difference is what we do with the time we have. We can fall in line with the status quo and be complacent, or step outside the box, remove our ego, and pay attention to the simplicity of the answers to everything we’re wanting right in front of us.
Brenden is the founder of MasterTalk, he coaches ambitious executives & entrepreneurs to become top 1% communicators in their industry. He also has a popular YouTube channel called MasterTalk, with the goal of providing free access to communication tools
Today, Pedro jumps in with Brenden to discuss one of the differentiating factors that holds back some of the most accomplished and credentialed people………..communication.
Brenden shares how he picked up on his natural talent at a young age in school when he competed in speaking debates as opposed to his peers who were busy playing sports. Brenden talks proudly about the fact he still lives in his Mother’s basement sharing the compound effects of living cautiously while maximizing his potential in dominating in life.
He also shares how he opted to not take the easy way out by joining Corporate Fortune 500 companies making a cushy $500,000 per year. Brenden and Pedro talk about the power of being in a good network, surrounded by like-minded people on the same mission. He shares that how you treat your side hustle will determine whether or not it becomes a full-time hustle or even a business. It’s the very thing that could catapult you into entrepreneurship, replacing your current income, and the steps you have to take when you transition.
This episode is filled with youthful excitement and the wisdom of a 150-year-old wizard. Listen through to the end. You’ll be glad you did.
What You’ll Learn:
- What it means to be an excellent communicator
- The difference between a bored entrepreneur and made entrepreneur
- How Brenden set out to become an executive in a Fortune 500 company and make $500K per year
- Why Brenden lives in the basement of his Mother’s home
- How many month's worth of savings you should have before you leave your main job to become an entrepreneur
- Why it’s important to figure out how to make money in your side hustle before you quit your full-time job
- How Brenden was able to take a physical disability that made things difficult in social situations
- How much he made in his first year as an entrepreneur
- A simple technique and process to use as a bilingual speaker when presenting in your non-native language
- The power of a good network
- And much more!
How To Get Involved:
From rock bottom and $500 to his name, Pedro Meneses moved to the US, left everything behind seeking answers to turning his life around, becoming an entrepreneur, and thriving in business.
This show is for entrepreneurs who need a dose of reality to develop mental toughness, remove the fear of taking action, and are ready to pay the price, fight, and win at all costs!
In each episode, Pedro introduces you to world-class entrepreneurs and leaders who will share their stories and knowledge to help you get a clear vision, operate at the highest level, and build an empire.