There are people who are considered “late bloomers” in business. What is the time period that makes someone a “late bloomer?” 20 years of hard work in building consistency, drive, dedication, and a thick-skin for hearing the words no in sales.
Eventually, they figure it out and have to answer a question: Will I continue to work for someone else making them 90% of the money, or will I be bold enough to venture out and take a chance on building my own business?
Donnie Boivin is founder of Success Champion, Success Champion Networking and Badass Business Summit. He’s a successful podcast host, and 5-time best-selling author.
He didn’t venture out into the world of business until he was 40 years old.
The first couple of years, he almost lost it all, until he figured out how to crack the code. Build relationships. Go bigger in the market and provide the one thing everyone was missing……a true opportunity to network and build an impenetrable business online.
Today, Pedro and Donnie reconnect after many years continuing in building their businesses.
Donnie shares the first time he and Pedro met and they dive into the beginning of Donnie’s venture into business. He shares how a career in sales and being good at it, is not good enough to teach you everything you need to know about operating a business.
They talk about the importance of what it means to truly network, build relationships, and how to circumvent wasting time traditional networking has a reputation for.
They talk about finding that elusive “balance” in family and building a business, leadership, and why it’s important to be surrounded by only the very best people on the planet.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Pedro and Donnie met
- Why being in good in sales does not translate to being great in business
- The name of Donnie’s very popular podcast
- Why Donnie believes traditional networking is missing a couple of important elements
- One event Donnie planned that threatened anyone who attended to be arrested on the spot
- The title of Donnie’s new book that you’re going to love
- How fixing the number 1 problem most businesses allowed him to create one that has made him very wealthy
- How fast Donnie launched a new company
- Thoughts on the pandemic and the importance of being able to pivot
- One thing Donnie does every single week at 1 pm across all of his companies on Thursday
- The importance of family time and the agreements we keep with our families
“In the day and age we’re in now, it’s no longer who you kow, but it’s who the fuck knows you. Who’s bringing your name up in the right conversations.”
Connect With Donnie:
How To Get Involved:
From rock bottom and $500 to his name, Pedro Meneses moved to the US, left everything behind seeking answers to turning his life around, becoming an entrepreneur, and thriving in business.
This show is for entrepreneurs who need a dose of reality to develop mental toughness, remove the fear of taking action, and are ready to pay the price, fight, and win at all costs!
In each episode, Pedro introduces you to world-class entrepreneurs and leaders who will share their stories and knowledge to help you get a clear vision, operate at the highest level, and build an empire.